Chamillionaire.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chamillionaire.Com

Cham.Com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harsh Times (2006)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

Number of posts : 1657
Location : Posted up on your mummy's back like thumbtack showin her the true meanin of a wetback
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Harsh Times (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Times (2006)   Harsh Times (2006) EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 4:11 am

Harsh Times (2006) HarshTimes1
Quote :
HARSH TIMES stars Bale as an ex-Army Ranger who finds himself slipping back into his old life of petty crime after a job offer from the LAPD evaporates. Freddy Rodriguez (SIX FEET UNDER) plays his best friend and Eva Longoria (DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES) plays Rodriguez's girlfriend. It marks the film directing debut for Ayer who has written such box office hits as TRAINING DAY, U-571 and THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS.
I went to IMDb and a bunch of folks were talking Oscar nominee for Bale and I gotta say "Fuck that!!" He didnt really give a bad performance physically, but his accent was just horrible. He's really good at American accents but talkin like a tough guy just isnt his thing. He's supposed to be from South Central yet he talks like a dumb jock.

The whole "dude" and "dog" along with the man talk got really annoying and alot of the other acting was just bad.

And not to get racial, but you can tell a white dude made this movie. If he's not white forgive me, but some parts are just corny. A bunch of ese's and a esa circling a white boy in the middle of the street while the HVIC(Head Vato In Car) knows he was fuckin with his woman and them just standing around a jumping up and down is fucking corny. Aint finna be no stand off between 4-1.

I aint like how he was just fuckin all these Mexican broads and mockin em either. Mad

*SPOILER*
By the time his boy killed him I was glad. Dude obviously deserved to die and the army fucked him up heavy. Pullin a gun on your best man and more imporantly your woman cause she's pregnant is just "Wow!"

I give it a 6.5/7 outta 10.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mayoffer
Byrd Gang Balla
Jack Mayoffer

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Harsh Times (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Times (2006)   Harsh Times (2006) EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 12:27 pm

never heard of it

ima check it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordofsouth.com
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

Number of posts : 1657
Location : Posted up on your mummy's back like thumbtack showin her the true meanin of a wetback
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Harsh Times (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Times (2006)   Harsh Times (2006) EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 12:53 pm

FEDEX wrote:
never heard of it

ima check it out
It barely came out yesterday on limited release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harsh Times (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Times (2006)   Harsh Times (2006) Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Times (2006)
Page 1 of 1