Chamillionaire.Com

Cham.Com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla

Number of posts : 1657
Location : Posted up on your mummy's back like thumbtack showin her the true meanin of a wetback
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:10 pm

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9730
While Chamilionaire accepted his MTV Video Music award for Best Rap Video last Thursday (August 31st), he revealed that he was to appear on the show to speak on racial profiling in relation to his hit, "Ridin."

"Yesterday, I was supposed to do an interview for '20/20' for the song 'Ridin', about racial profiling, and they canceled it, and that ruined my week, you know what I'm saying," the self-proclaimed Mixtape Messiah said during his acceptance speech. "I do want to say, this award just made my year. ... The best thing about this award - nobody can cancel this."

According to Chamillionaire's reps, the network has issued an apology to the Houston rapper. Cha's reps declined to comment further on the situation because they didn't want to "fuel the problem."

ABC told The NY Daily News that they cancelled the interview because the network decided not to run the racial profiling segment. Knowing that the episode would end up on the cutting room floor, the "20/20" producers didn't want to waste Chamillionaire's time

Number of posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 pm

"Cha" Question lol....

http://www.myspace.com/velveeta00
Cool
Knowledge is food for thought so i wisely swallow....
~Papoose
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/velveeta00
redbone_hunni

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 pm

Cheeseman wrote:
"Cha" Question lol....

LOL i re-read that twice......thinkin the same thing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Mayoffer
Byrd Gang Balla

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:14 pm

Pancho Yo Sancho wrote:
http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9730
While Chamilionaire accepted his MTV Video Music award for Best Rap Video last Thursday (August 31st), he revealed that he was to appear on the show to speak on racial profiling in relation to his hit, "Ridin."

"Yesterday, I was supposed to do an interview for '20/20' for the song 'Ridin', about racial profiling, and they canceled it, and that ruined my week, you know what I'm saying," the self-proclaimed Mixtape Messiah said during his acceptance speech. "I do want to say, this award just made my year. ... The best thing about this award - nobody can cancel this."

According to Chamillionaire's reps, the network has issued an apology to the Houston rapper. Cha's reps declined to comment further on the situation because they didn't want to "fuel the problem."

ABC told The NY Daily News that they cancelled the interview because the network decided not to run the racial profiling segment. Knowing that the episode would end up on the cutting room floor, the "20/20" producers didn't want to waste Chamillionaire's time

big ass baby Sad Sad they cancel my interview................................................................................................ 2 b a mixtape messiah dont u have 2 put out mixtapes?.......just askin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordofsouth.com
trainwrecc
Koopa Dickrider

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:06 pm

dunno wat yall talkn bout but if he wouldnt of said dat @ da awards it woulda seemd like he aint care...n therefore it woulda seem like he aint really meant wat he was sayin n da "ridin dirty" song...so big ups 2 cham...makin dem crackas apologize...sum of yall jus wouldnt understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghettoprincess

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:46 pm

redbone_hunni wrote:
Cheeseman wrote:
"Cha" Question lol....

LOL i re-read that twice......thinkin the same thing Laughing

haha me too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A. Mid
Dumb Ho

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:13 am

What the fuck.... They must have had some of those awards left over...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........   

Back to top Go down

Chamillionaire receives apology from ABC...........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1