Chamillionaire.Com

Cham.Com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla

Number of posts : 1657
Location : Posted up on your mummy's back like thumbtack showin her the true meanin of a wetback
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)   Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:01 am

Quote :
A struggling salesman (Will Smith) takes custody of his son (Jaden Smith) after his wife leaves to New York. He's poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor as a stock broker but must endore extremely bad luck and going months without pay.

I saw this movie yesterday and I was more than impressed with two things. Will' performance which I rank as his best and better than Ali. 2nd, how absolutely cheesey this movie WAS NOT. I'll be honest with you, up until the ending and a few haha's here and there, this movie is depressing as shit. It gave me a whole new look on lending someone $14 dollars. Dont go see this movie if you wanna laugh, but see it if you wanna witness a hard look at reality many working class people face.

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)   Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:43 pm

I don't know the statistic but it's something like over 50% of Americans are a paycheck or 2 away from being homeless. I saw this movie and it was deep fa real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1