Chamillionaire.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chamillionaire.Com

Cham.Com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SAW III Review by ROB-G

Go down 
+5
Jack Mayoffer
D-Cypher
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
Rebel INS
Pancho Yo Sancho
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

Number of posts : 1657
Location : Posted up on your mummy's back like thumbtack showin her the true meanin of a wetback
Registration date : 2006-08-16

SAW III Review by ROB-G Empty
PostSubject: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:19 am

Not a bad trequel and had a few nice twist and turns with alot of answers from the previous two if you watched them.

The victims:*Death Spoilers* That Native American dude got did dirty. I kept thinking the ring/chain attached to his lip was going thru his jaw and his jaw would just rip from his face. The lady cop got did super dirty with the ribs getting ripped from her. I knew from when ol girl was standing there looking at her, she was gonna lose her cool later in the movie and collide with Jigsaw. I liked how the chick got Sub Zeroed, but was pissed when there was no Sub Zero to be found. She had some lucious nippys too. I enjoyed the way the Judge was set up to be drowned by the pig liquid. I enjoyed even more the fact that he didnt die cause the finish wouldnt have been as good as the show looked. The poor Black dude. he got all....SAW III Review by ROB-G Smile2 , but without the smiley face. Sad

The Final Result: An overall good movie, but I prefer II just because im really into the whole group of people tryna survive together and cant trust eachother with word of a mole. I didnt mind the flashbacks and most of em were useful, but the final one seemed to last forever and they kept showing the same shit over and over, even what just happened.

Weekend predictions:. It was playing on 3 theaters where I went to and it wasnt too packed. Definately not empty, but Id say only about 1/4 full if that. Im not so sure if its gonna do as well at the Box Office as the last one, but we'll see Monday.

Rating: I give it a 7.5/10 and........II>>III>>UNO
Back to top Go down
Rebel INS

Number of posts : 1633

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:29 am

III sucked. They just wanted to kill people, show gore and not really focus on the story.

II>>I>>III
Back to top Go down
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

Location : Posted up on your mummy's back like thumbtack showin her the true meanin of a wetback

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:33 am

Rebel INS wrote:
III sucked. They just wanted to kill people, show gore and not really focus on the story.

II>>I>>III
You're a fool. The story constantly unfolded over and over.
Back to top Go down
Rebel INS

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:35 am

Pancho Yo Sancho wrote:
Rebel INS wrote:

II>>I>>III

Fool. You wanna box about it? All i care about is Hostel II.
Back to top Go down
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:37 am

Rebel INS wrote:
Pancho Yo Sancho wrote:
Rebel INS wrote:

II>>I>>III

Shocked Laughing Laughing

You just ethered yourself. The first one had nothing special about and was all gore. LOL @ you shitting on SAW III for that, but praising the sequel to a movie that lived off that.
Back to top Go down
Rebel INS

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:41 am

Pancho Yo Sancho wrote:
Rebel INS wrote:
Pancho Yo Sancho wrote:
Rebel INS wrote:

II>>I>>III

Shocked Laughing Laughing

You just ethered yourself. The first one had nothing special about and was all gore. LOL @ you shitting on SAW III for that, but praising the sequel to a movie that lived off that.
The first two Saws were relatively good with a good twist.
It's repetitive and dull. And uses the same exact formula as the first two.
This movie just has lots of gore that makes people wanna vomit. If you're a gore hound. Then this a movie for you.

Stupid mexican. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:49 am

Dirty midget greasey smelly oversized head wetback beaner, this movie had a huge twist and more than one of em. Jigsaw testing ol girl. The dad and doctor lady being married/seperated. You stupid silly little cunt.
Back to top Go down
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 5:01 am

Saw 1 and 2 were better than the 3rd one....

Hostel sucked...I bet the second one sucks too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trelvisrecords
Rebel INS

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 6:29 am

Pancho Yo Sancho wrote:
Dirty midget greasey smelly oversized head wetback beaner, this movie had a huge twist and more than one of em. Jigsaw testing ol girl. The dad and doctor lady being married/seperated. You stupid silly little cunt.

You short, hairy, taco eating, can you put more cheese on my nachos, viva la raza por vida stupid dumb wetback. no need for name calling.

Quote :
It's repetitive and dull
Like i said.
Back to top Go down
D-Cypher
D-Cypher

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 3:16 pm

aye...they're makin' a hostel 2! WTF...HELL NAW. tha first one was horrible. what a waste of money
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christian2003
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 3:27 pm

D-Cypher wrote:
aye...they're makin' a hostel 2! WTF...HELL NAW. tha first one was horrible. what a waste of money

The preview was kinda cool. Some dude's talkin in that German accent saying "Every Year 10,000 Are Killed By Guns In The United States." "2,000 Are killed by knives." *shows a rack with saws, clevers, hooks, etc. "Americans Have No Imagination." Shit was crunk for a teaser.
Back to top Go down
D-Cypher
D-Cypher

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 4:40 am

aye....i seen saw III last night. this movie was whack...and it made the first 2 seem completely pointless. what a way ta fuck up a good concept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christian2003
Rebel INS

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 4:43 am

D-Cypher wrote:
aye....i seen saw III last night. this movie was whack...and it made the first 2 seem completely pointless. what a way ta fuck up a good concept.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mayoffer
Byrd Gang Balla
Jack Mayoffer

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 4:49 am

Rebel INS wrote:
D-Cypher wrote:

Word.

yah mean
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordofsouth.com
BNash.

BNash.

Number of posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 7:58 am

fuck yalls review

the best movie i ever seen in my life

1,2 and 3
Back to top Go down
Senior_Rell

Senior_Rell

Number of posts : 539

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 8:36 am

someone summerize the movie up.... from front to end
Back to top Go down
Jack Mayoffer
Byrd Gang Balla
Jack Mayoffer

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 10:23 am

Senior_Rell wrote:

people die

the end
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordofsouth.com
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 10:29 am

Senior_Rell wrote:
*Spoiler Summary*

Donnie Wahlberg from the last movie uses concrete slab to fuck his foot up so bad it comes out of the chains.

*opening credits*

Native American dude gets blown up from not being able to make it out in time, but the exit door is welded shut so he wouldnt make it anyway.

The lady cop from the last movie gets kidnapped by Ms. Piggy and even tho she gets the key from a jar of acid, it doesnt unlock and the lady killer looks at her as her ribs get ripped from her body.

Iranian lady doctor who's married is sleeping with another man.

Iranian lady doctor gets kidnapped by Ms. Piggy and has to keep Jigsaw alive for one last game or the trap attached to her head while make her head explode if he flatlines.

A chubby man is going crazy months after the man who ran over and killed his son was aquitted. He talks with his daughter and as she leaves and closes the door, Ms. Piggy appears and kidnaps him. He must go thru stages to survive and come face to face with the man aquitted for killing his son.

Meanwhile, the lady killer is starting to get jealous of Jigsaw's closeness he's getting to Iranian doctor.

Stage 1: Chubby man goes to freezer room face to face with a naked woman chained up who said she saw nothing when his son was ran over, but indeed did. He must reach thru some pipes behind her to get the key but takes too long and she gets Sub Zeroed.

Stage 2: Chubby man looks into some giant pot thing where the judge who aquitted the run over man is chained down as pigs are chopped into liquid and one by one get thrown into giant pot he's in. Chubby man must burn his dead son's toys in a fire place for the key to drop bottom and him to get out the judge before he drowns in pig stuff. Judge makes it out.

Stage 3: Chubby man gets gun with one bullet and goes face to face with Urkle's stunt double who ran over his son. Urkle is tied to a special machine that turns the arms, legs, and eventually head in the opposite direction while keeping the rest of his body faced forward. He must reach his hand into a glass case where the key is tied to a string that triggers a shotgun in the case. He pulls the string and the judge gets shot in the face cause of where he's standing. Too little too late and Urkle gets his head twisted into a complete 180.

Jigsaw covers small tape that says "Play Me" in wax and says to let Iranian lady doctor go, but killer lady says no. He reveals he had been testing her all along and that she wasnt playing by the rules(she made it so the Native American and lady cop wouldnt make it out even tho the lady cop should've lived). Flashbacks to Donnie Wahlerg's character beating the shit out of her after he makes it out and she keeps walking away then he yells "You're not Jigsaw bitch!" and she walks back to him, end flashback. They dont show what/if anything she did to him tho.

Chubby man makes it to the exit with gun and hand and surprise surprise, Iranian lady doctor who's his cheating wife gets shot by lady killer as she goes towards him. Chubby man shoots her in the throat and Jigsaw tells all and everything comes to head. Jigsaw tells Chubby man if he can forgive him then its all good or he can kill him. Chubby mans walks to him and says he forgives him but whips out electric saw and slits his throat. Jigsaw flatlines and a dying Iranian lady doctor's head gets blown to bits. Jigsaw whips drops tape recorder which Chubby man plays and he reveals he has his daughter locked away.

THE END

You're welcome motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
sirpimpin

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 10:45 am

what ever happened to the tape he covered with wax?
Back to top Go down
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 10:59 am

sirpimpin wrote:
what ever happened to the tape he covered with wax?
We still dont know. Maybe it was for the Chubbster or maybe the lady killer never dies and it was for her. Maybe Donnie Wahlberg's character never died and its for him. Only time will tell cause a pt IV is already set in stone for Oct 26 of next year.
Back to top Go down
Senior_Rell

Senior_Rell

Number of posts : 539

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 11:33 am

thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Pancho Yo Sancho
Byrd Gang Balla
Pancho Yo Sancho

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 12:20 pm

No problem snookums.
Back to top Go down
J-RyDe Aka Remendy

J-RyDe Aka Remendy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 5:57 am

I liked saw 3 but I like tha second tha best so

II>III>I

And hostal did suck and I tryna see tha second one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAW III Review by ROB-G   SAW III Review by ROB-G Empty

Back to top Go down

SAW III Review by ROB-G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chamillionaire.Com :: GENERAL :: Screening Room-